RAMBAN EARTHING are extensively acknowledged all over the country for Manufacturing and Supplying a varied range of Earthing Back Fill Compound. The product range widely serves the purpose of several industries and is precisely designed in compliance with the market standards. The products are offered in economical rates and are in top demand by our esteemed clients spread across India as well as overseas. Our offered product range is high in demand among the clients for its superior performance. With our in-depth knowledge of this domain, we are actively engaged in supplying Back Fill Compound. The offered compound is simple solution that substantially lowers the resistance of soil against an earthing system. It is mixed with water and cement to form a high strength electrically conductive concrete that lasts for the life of the system. Back Fill Compound is widely used in various earthing and grounding applications for achieving the permanent low resistance and high comprehensive strength.
- Longest Life Span
- Low Resistivity
- Consistent Performance
- Least Fluctuation in Ohmic Value
- Maintenance Free
- Fine granular earthing compound
- Layer around the electrode tightly
- Non leaching, stable, and maintenance free
- Artificial Treatment Compound
- Environmentally safe
- Highly hygroscopic
- binds Moisture for a longer period of time
- helps to throw away the fault current at a faster rate
- Elongates and Augments the life of the Earthing System
- Does not allow in varying fluctuation of Ohmic Value
- Depletes the usage of Salt and Charcoal around the Electrode
- Holds its Surface and Shape ?
- has a capacity to absorb thirteen times its volume
- Strengthens the consistency between Soil and Rod Contact
- Easily compressible
- Zero maintenance after installation
- Harmless to soil and local water table
- Earthing Systems
|Pack (Kg)||Item Code|
|10 Kg||REI 01|
|25 Kg||REI 02|
BFC is a strategically designed and proven which can be extensively applied at places like Power Generation/ Distribution Plants, Oil, Gas, Rail Manufacturing, etc. It is proficiently made to suit all types of soil conditions including granite, sand, glacial rock and hard ground
Usage of BFC decreases the cost of Drilling, Installation and Maintenance.
BFC provides high mechanical strength that maintains the integrity of the Earthing system, even in corrosive soil conditions.
The special formulation of BFC helps to dry quickly and doesn’t need soil aggregation.