Copper Bonded Earthing Electrode is considered to be the most apt equipment for Earthing purpose owing to excellent resistance to oxidization. The main copper coated earthly electrode is saved by the copper bonding from corrosion and the crystalline mixture which is filled within the electrode.
Pure Copper Earthing Electrode, we are engaged in providing excellent quality range of copper earthing electrode to our reputed clients. This is tested by our quality controllers in order to dispatch flawless range at client’s. Copper Earthing Electrode provides a low-impedance ground in locations of high soil resistivity.
- 100% copper used for long life
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation
- Low maintenance on site
- Easy & Fast installation
- Upto 250 micron Cu Bonded on Steel
- Life Span: Due to 250 micron Cu Bonded life is much more than GI
- High Conductivity and High Strength
- Cost Effective as comparison to life span & Cu Rods ?
- Highly Reliable in long Span
- Average tensile strength of 80,000 psi and straightness tolerance of .010’’ per linear foot
|Models||Outer Diameter (MM))||Length(MM)||Internal Dia (MM)||Connection Terminal Hole Die (MM)x No. of Hole||M.O.C|
|SICB-19/1||46-50 mm||1000||27 mm||10 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-19/2||46-50 mm||2000||27 mm||10 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-19/3||46-50 mm||3000||27 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-39/1||76-80 mm||1000||41 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-39/2||76-80 mm||2000||41 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
|SICB-39/3||76-80 mm||3000||41 mm||12 X 02||Copper Bonded|
- Petrochemical, LNG and nuclear facilities.
- Data centers, telecom and broadcasters.
- Process control and automation.
- Corrections, hospitals and 911 centers.
- Government, military and defense installations.
- R&D operations, substations and wind turbines