- Copper Bonded rods are made of low carbon Steel & are molecularly coated
with 99.9% pure copper.This rods have high strength & good conductivity best corrosion resistance.
- Copper Bonded Rods dissipate all leakage currents to prevent any assets damage.
- These rods are manufactured to meeting international standards level.
- Copper layer is supportive in bitter soil conditions as excessive salt/high moisture
- Earth Enhancing Compound is filled in the bored hole
and become a reason in substantially reducing earth resistance.
- Most commonly used size is 17.2 mm in copper bonded rods.
- Though for reference some std sizes have been mentioned in below table
but different sizes of copper bonded rods can be provide as per customer needs.
- Accurate in dimension
- Corrosion resistance
- Easy to install
- Precision designed
- High tensile strength
- Excellent conductivity
- Long-lasting & maintenance free hazards of copper coated rods
- Unique manufacturing process ensures uniform coating thickness
- Easy to install and unbreakable
- Corrosion free while providing the lowest resistance to ground
- Very economical to use
- Application specific design
- Accurate measurement
Being the manufacturer of copper bonded earth rods, we have full control over the quality, design and the price of the products.
We customize all our grounding rods in the shortest possible time
Exceptional delivery time:
Well-known for delivering our services in minimum feasible time
Using the right Technology:
A unique amalgamation of the latest technologies along with effective engineering skills.
|Rod Diameter (Millimeters)||17mm||19mm||25mm||32mm|
|Length (Meters)||1, 2 & 3 mtr||1, 2 & 3 mtr||1, 2 & 3 mtr||1, 2 & 3 mtr|